The brand new, 60th Anniversary Edition of CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment 2021 is now available on AccessMedicine.
For 60 years, CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment has been delivering the authoritative information students, residents, and clinicians need to build their medical knowledge, expertise, and confidence.
Covering the latest clinical developments in all facets of medicine and fully focused on bedside clinical issues, this new edition provides
- the latest guidelines
- drug prices
- approved drugs
- and evidence-based coverage of more than 1,000 diseases and disorders
- all formatted to enable you to find the answers you need quickly and effortlessly.
- inpatient and outpatient care
- focusing on the diagnostic tools relevant to daily practice
- and reviews all primary care topics, including
- preventive medicine
- and neurology.
A MAJOR new feature for this 60th Anniversary edition is “Year in Review: Key Clinical Updates in CMDT 2021.” This section provides an easy-to-read format, highlighting more than 180 recent medical advances that are further detailed in the new edition. Additional highlights include:
- Essentials of diagnosis for most diseases/disorders
- Hundreds of quick-access drug treatment tables with indexed trade names
- Diagnostic and treatment algorithms present important information in an at-a-glance style
- Up-to-date references provide peer-reviewed, evidence-based information
- Seven bonus chapters available online, featuring expanded content and annual review of advances in HIV treatment and critical information on emerging viral infections