DynaMed is committed supporting the lifelong learner. Whether it’s a clinician in need of continuing medical education (CME) or Maintenance of Certification (MOC), a resident preparing for rounds, or a medical student looking to enhance their learning beyond the classroom, DynaMed can help.
Clinicians using DynaMed are eligible to earn continuing medical education (CME) credits and continuing education (CE) contact hours.
- To earn CME/CE and MOC credit with every search of DynaMed users simply create a personal user account and the DynaMed CME Ticker tracks the credits accrued across all their devices.
- Clinicians can redeem CME credits individually or in a bulk submission, and after an easy onetime configuration.
Physicians in certain specialties may also be eligible to earn Part II Maintenance of Certification (MOC) points. DynaMed will automatically submit your credits to your designated boards, once configured in your personal user profile.
Boards accepting MOC credits from DynaMed include:
- The American Board of Internal Medicine
- Allergy and Immunology
- Family Medicine
- Nuclear Medicine
- Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Plastic Surgery
- Preventive Medicine
- Psychiatry and Neurology
- Thoracic Surgery
Earn your credits quickly and easily: create a personal account and complete your CME profile to get started.
When logged into your personal account, open the CME module and click the “tools” icon to complete your profile
All fields except for Workplace Information are required. Click “Save” then complete the CME and MOC tabs:
See also: The DynaMed Search Tips & Tutorials Page
Questions or comments? Contact your Ascension Wisconsin Medical Librarians for support:
Michele Matucheski Kellee Selden