Are you updating policies and procedures for patient care?
- Let your Librarians help.
- We can locate current evidence-based practice info
- and help format proper citations to document your practice changes.
o Hint: Listing a naked url is not enough. Links go bad, and without additional citation info, it’s difficult to track down what you were referring to.
Want to do it yourself?
Start with the following excellent sources:
· PubMed (for journal articles, systematic reviews and guidelines0
· Cinahl (for journal articles in Nursing & Allied Health)
· Clinical Key (Medical eBooks, journals, and guidelines)
See the Ascension Wisconsin Libraries web pages for more options.